Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Voice Amidst Silence


In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

A Voice Amidst Silence

Salam, La Paz, Peace, Shalom, Heiwa, Amaní, Ashtee, Der Frieden, La Paix, Barish, Damai, Fred, Pax, Pingan, Shanti.

Writing is a powerful tool that expresses our emotions. It reflects our personal beliefs, culture, attitude and most importantly our ability to think. The writings that I will voice from now on are solely an expression of my thoughts and beliefs and if it becomes discontinuous or opposing to anyone’s views then I humbly ask forgiveness for my inadequacies.

The sole purpose of this blog is to promote intellectual sharing. It is my hope that it can be a place of creation, continuity, growth, understanding and inspiration both for myself and others. I firmly believe if respect is given, it would in turn be received and so I ask that any comments or contributions be kept in a standard that is in tangent with optimism and useful discourse.

If I fail in this attempt to achieve such an ambitious and equally challenging task then it would only fuel future resolve for improvement.

Any and all contributions are welcomed.
“No man is an island”
For without any readers the voice would have achieved nothing.

Certainly I am not flawless and in the abundance of my flaws I seek refinement.

Sincere thanks for your time and visit. I look forward to building what was started henceforth…

May God’s blessings be upon his servants

Blogging with purpose,
Mariamlelue

No comments:

Post a Comment